Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
How Is CV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc