Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
How Is CV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc