Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care