Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
How Is CV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc