Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)