Names Of Huiyin
CV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yin
- Pinyin Name: Huiyin
- Chinese Character: 會陰
Where Is CV 1 ?
What Is CV 1 Used For?
CV 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulates lower yin orifices (genitalia, urethra, anus) - good for all genito-urinary issues, genital pain/itching, retention of urine, uterine prolapse.
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse.
- Main point for drowning, coma, manic depression.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- My Liver is What?
How Is CV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc