Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc