Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc