Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc