Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective