Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc