Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc