Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc