Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc