Names Of Jian Li
CV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Interior Strengthening
- Pinyin Name: Jian Li
- Chinese Character: 建里
Where Is CV 11 ?
What Is CV 11 Used For?
CV 11 Clinical Usages
- Digestive issues - bloating, poor appetite, vomiting after eating, borborygmus, anorexia.
- Edema of the whole body.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc