Names Of Ju Que
CV 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Tower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Ju Que
- Chinese Character: 巨闕
Where Is CV 14 ?
What Is CV 14 Used For?
CV 14 Clinical Usages
- Any Shen or Heart issue arising from an Excess or a Deficiency.
- Front Mu Point of the HT - angina, pain/tightness in the Heart area.
- Nausea, reflux, acid regurgitation, vomiting, abdominal a/or epigastric pain.
- Shen disturbances arising from Phlegm "misting the mind" - manic depression, muddled thinking, anger outbursts, poor memory, anxiety, palpitations, panic attacks, epilepsy.
- Descends lung qi - cough, asthma.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 14 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary