Names Of Ju Que
CV 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Tower Gate
- Pinyin Name: Ju Que
- Chinese Character: 巨闕
Where Is CV 14 ?
What Is CV 14 Used For?
CV 14 Clinical Usages
- Any Shen or Heart issue arising from an Excess or a Deficiency.
- Front Mu Point of the HT - angina, pain/tightness in the Heart area.
- Nausea, reflux, acid regurgitation, vomiting, abdominal a/or epigastric pain.
- Shen disturbances arising from Phlegm "misting the mind" - manic depression, muddled thinking, anger outbursts, poor memory, anxiety, palpitations, panic attacks, epilepsy.
- Descends lung qi - cough, asthma.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 14 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
How Is CV 14 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc