Names Of Zhong Ting
CV 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Center Palace
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Ting
- Chinese Character: 中庭
Where Is CV 16 ?
What Is CV 16 Used For?
CV 16 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest and intercostal distention and pain.
- Hiccups, nausea, anorexia, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 16 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc