Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc