Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity