Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc