Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc