Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc