Names Of Yu Tang
CV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jade Hall
- Pinyin Name: Yu Tang
- Chinese Character: 玉堂
Where Is CV 18 ?
What Is CV 18 Used For?
CV 18 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma, sore throat.
- Counterflow - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc