Names Of Zi Gong
CV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Purple Palace
- Pinyin Name: Zi Gong
- Chinese Character: 紫宮
Where Is CV 19 ?
What Is CV 19 Used For?
CV 19 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma.
- Counterflow qi - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc