Names Of Zi Gong
CV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Purple Palace
- Pinyin Name: Zi Gong
- Chinese Character: 紫宮
Where Is CV 19 ?
What Is CV 19 Used For?
CV 19 Clinical Usages
- Local point for chest issues - pain, cough, asthma.
- Counterflow qi - vomiting, difficulty ingesting.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- My Liver is What?
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc