Names Of Qugu
CV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Curved Bone
- Pinyin Name: Qugu
- Chinese Character: 曲骨
Where Is CV 2 ?
What Is CV 2 Used For?
CV 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 2 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
How Is CV 2 Categorized?
CV 2 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & LV Meridians