Names Of Qugu
CV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Curved Bone
- Pinyin Name: Qugu
- Chinese Character: 曲骨
Where Is CV 2 ?
What Is CV 2 Used For?
CV 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 2 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
How Is CV 2 Categorized?
CV 2 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & LV Meridians