Names Of Qugu
CV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Curved Bone
- Pinyin Name: Qugu
- Chinese Character: 曲骨
Where Is CV 2 ?
What Is CV 2 Used For?
CV 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 2 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
How Is CV 2 Categorized?
CV 2 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & LV Meridians