Names Of Qugu
CV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Curved Bone
- Pinyin Name: Qugu
- Chinese Character: 曲骨
Where Is CV 2 ?
What Is CV 2 Used For?
CV 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 2 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
How Is CV 2 Categorized?
CV 2 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & LV Meridians
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc