Names Of Qugu
CV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Curved Bone
- Pinyin Name: Qugu
- Chinese Character: 曲骨
Where Is CV 2 ?
What Is CV 2 Used For?
CV 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 2 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
How Is CV 2 Categorized?
CV 2 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & LV Meridians
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc