Names Of Lian Quan
CV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ridge Spring
- Pinyin Name: Lian Quan
- Chinese Character: 廉泉
Where Is CV 23 ?
What Is CV 23 Used For?
CV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for speech/mouth disorders, often used in stroke vicitims - swelling and pain in the throat/tongue area, stiff tongue, inability to speak, difficulty swallowing.
- Salivation issues - excessive drooling or dry mouth/thirst.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 23 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
How Is CV 23 Categorized?
CV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & Yinwei Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc