Names Of Lian Quan
CV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ridge Spring
- Pinyin Name: Lian Quan
- Chinese Character: 廉泉
Where Is CV 23 ?
What Is CV 23 Used For?
CV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for speech/mouth disorders, often used in stroke vicitims - swelling and pain in the throat/tongue area, stiff tongue, inability to speak, difficulty swallowing.
- Salivation issues - excessive drooling or dry mouth/thirst.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 23 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
How Is CV 23 Categorized?
CV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & Yinwei Meridians.