Names Of Lian Quan
CV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ridge Spring
- Pinyin Name: Lian Quan
- Chinese Character: 廉泉
Where Is CV 23 ?
What Is CV 23 Used For?
CV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for speech/mouth disorders, often used in stroke vicitims - swelling and pain in the throat/tongue area, stiff tongue, inability to speak, difficulty swallowing.
- Salivation issues - excessive drooling or dry mouth/thirst.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 23 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
How Is CV 23 Categorized?
CV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & Yinwei Meridians.