Names Of Lian Quan
CV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ridge Spring
- Pinyin Name: Lian Quan
- Chinese Character: 廉泉
Where Is CV 23 ?
What Is CV 23 Used For?
CV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for speech/mouth disorders, often used in stroke vicitims - swelling and pain in the throat/tongue area, stiff tongue, inability to speak, difficulty swallowing.
- Salivation issues - excessive drooling or dry mouth/thirst.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 23 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
How Is CV 23 Categorized?
CV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV & Yinwei Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc