Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc