Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc