Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc