Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc