Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.