Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc