Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc