Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc