Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.