Names Of Cheng Jiang
CV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sauce Receptacle
- Pinyin Name: Cheng Jiang
- Chinese Character: 承漿
Where Is CV 24 ?
What Is CV 24 Used For?
CV 24 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain/paralysis - Bell's palsy, stroke affecting the face, mouth and/or tongue.
- Dental pain - teeth and/or gums.
- Speech issues - loss of voice, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing.
- Dry mouth as seen in wasting and thirsting disorders (i.e. diabetes).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
How Is CV 24 Categorized?
CV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, GV, LI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc