Names Of Zhong ji
CV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Pole
- Pinyin Name: Zhong ji
- Chinese Character: 中極
Where Is CV 3 ?
What Is CV 3 Used For?
CV 3 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Excess-Type Genito-urinary disorders.
- Urinary disorders from excess heat, stagnation a/or dampness - cystitis, dark/burning/urgent/frequent urination, retention of urine.
- Main point for damp-heat in the genital area - genital itching w/sensation of heat, rashes, genital herpes, impotence, seminal emission.
- Yin excess accumulations - masses below the umbilicus, cold lower abdomen.
- Moving and cooling point for Gynecological disorders - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, uterine prolapse.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 3 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
How Is CV 3 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc