Names Of Zhong ji
CV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Pole
- Pinyin Name: Zhong ji
- Chinese Character: 中極
Where Is CV 3 ?
What Is CV 3 Used For?
CV 3 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for Excess-Type Genito-urinary disorders.
- Urinary disorders from excess heat, stagnation a/or dampness - cystitis, dark/burning/urgent/frequent urination, retention of urine.
- Main point for damp-heat in the genital area - genital itching w/sensation of heat, rashes, genital herpes, impotence, seminal emission.
- Yin excess accumulations - masses below the umbilicus, cold lower abdomen.
- Moving and cooling point for Gynecological disorders - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, uterine prolapse.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 3 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)