Names Of Shi Men
CV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Gate
- Pinyin Name: Shi Men
- Chinese Character: 石門
Where Is CV 5 ?
What Is CV 5 Used For?
CV 5 Clinical Usages
- Generally, useful for patterns of excess involving the lower abdomen a/or urinary tracts. Not used as often as other CV points.
- Mentioned classically to both cause and treat infertility, although the cause may merely be incorrect needling which is specifically mentioned. Modern texts have largely ignored these cautions.
- Useful for lower abdominal pain of an excess nature, genital pain/itching, shan disorders, hernia.
- Diarrhea, undigested food in stools, poor appetite, abdominal pain, edema.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 5 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
How Is CV 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc