Names Of Shi Men
CV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Gate
- Pinyin Name: Shi Men
- Chinese Character: 石門
Where Is CV 5 ?
What Is CV 5 Used For?
CV 5 Clinical Usages
- Generally, useful for patterns of excess involving the lower abdomen a/or urinary tracts. Not used as often as other CV points.
- Mentioned classically to both cause and treat infertility, although the cause may merely be incorrect needling which is specifically mentioned. Modern texts have largely ignored these cautions.
- Useful for lower abdominal pain of an excess nature, genital pain/itching, shan disorders, hernia.
- Diarrhea, undigested food in stools, poor appetite, abdominal pain, edema.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 5 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
How Is CV 5 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc