Names Of Qi Hai
CV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sea of Qi
- Pinyin Name: Qi Hai
- Chinese Character: 氣海
Where Is CV 6 ?
What Is CV 6 Used For?
CV 6 Clinical Usages
- Generally, useful for Qi tonification.
- Women's health - hernia, uterine bleeding, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation / cramps), amenorrhea, leukorrhea.
- Men's health - impotence, seminal emission, nighttime urinartion, hernia.
- Deficiencies of the lower and middle warmers - abdominal distention, bloating, edema, poor digestion, loose stools, diarrhea, fatigue.
- Tonify ST/SP Qi Deficiencies.
- Main point for prolapse of any type - rectum, uterus, etc. Lower abdominal and/or genital pain / swelling.
- Stroke, loss of consciousness, weakness of the muscles and body generally.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Main point for building and storing Qi (energy), useful for deficiency conditions - asthma, shortness of breath, general fatigue, etc.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 6 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Simple Meditation Techniques - Stress Reduction, Focus, and Change
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc