Names Of Yin Jiao
CV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 陰交
Where Is CV 7 ?
What Is CV 7 Used For?
CV 7 Clinical Usages
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 7 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
How Is CV 7 Categorized?
CV 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, KD and Chong Meridians.