Names Of Yin Jiao
CV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 陰交
Where Is CV 7 ?
What Is CV 7 Used For?
CV 7 Clinical Usages
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 7 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
How Is CV 7 Categorized?
CV 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, KD and Chong Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc