Names Of Yin Jiao
CV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 陰交
Where Is CV 7 ?
What Is CV 7 Used For?
CV 7 Clinical Usages
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 7 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
How Is CV 7 Categorized?
CV 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, KD and Chong Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc