Names Of Yin Jiao
CV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 陰交
Where Is CV 7 ?
What Is CV 7 Used For?
CV 7 Clinical Usages
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 7 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
How Is CV 7 Categorized?
CV 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, KD and Chong Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc