Names Of Yin Jiao
CV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 陰交
Where Is CV 7 ?
What Is CV 7 Used For?
CV 7 Clinical Usages
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 7 Is Discussed
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
How Is CV 7 Categorized?
CV 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, KD and Chong Meridians.