Names Of Shui Fen
CV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Water Divide
- Pinyin Name: Shui Fen
- Chinese Character: 水分
Where Is CV 9 ?
What Is CV 9 Used For?
CV 9 Clinical Usages
- Main point to move stagnation of water, especially in the middle warmer - edema, urinary issues, poor digestion, borborygmus, GERD, vomiting after eating.
- Useful for tonifying the SP or KD.
- Weight loss prescriptions.
- Good point for Moxa.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 9 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc