Names Of Shui Fen
CV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Water Divide
- Pinyin Name: Shui Fen
- Chinese Character: 水分
Where Is CV 9 ?
What Is CV 9 Used For?
CV 9 Clinical Usages
- Main point to move stagnation of water, especially in the middle warmer - edema, urinary issues, poor digestion, borborygmus, GERD, vomiting after eating.
- Useful for tonifying the SP or KD.
- Weight loss prescriptions.
- Good point for Moxa.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 9 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc