Names Of Shui Fen
CV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Water Divide
- Pinyin Name: Shui Fen
- Chinese Character: 水分
Where Is CV 9 ?
What Is CV 9 Used For?
CV 9 Clinical Usages
- Main point to move stagnation of water, especially in the middle warmer - edema, urinary issues, poor digestion, borborygmus, GERD, vomiting after eating.
- Useful for tonifying the SP or KD.
- Weight loss prescriptions.
- Good point for Moxa.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 9 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)