Names Of Wan Gu
GB 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Completion Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 完骨
Where Is GB 12 ?
What Is GB 12 Used For?
GB 12 Clinical Usages
- Dispel exterior & interior wind from the head - tinnitus, tremors in the head, occipital headache, neck rotation ROM issues.
- Regulates and calms the spirit - insomnia
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 12 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
How Is GB 12 Categorized?
GB 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & UB Meridians