Names Of Wan Gu
GB 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Completion Bone
- Pinyin Name: Wan Gu
- Chinese Character: 完骨
Where Is GB 12 ?
What Is GB 12 Used For?
GB 12 Clinical Usages
- Dispel exterior & interior wind from the head - tinnitus, tremors in the head, occipital headache, neck rotation ROM issues.
- Regulates and calms the spirit - insomnia
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 12 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
How Is GB 12 Categorized?
GB 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & UB Meridians