Names Of Ben Shen
GB 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Root Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Ben Shen
- Chinese Character: 本神
Where Is GB 13 ?
What Is GB 13 Used For?
GB 13 Clinical Usages
- Regulate Liver/GallBladder, Clear Wind, Calm the Mind.
- Stiff Neck, Headache.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the frontal lobe. Used on the (R) side for psychological conditions such as anxiety and depression and on the (L) side for attention related conditions such as ADD/ADHD. Also useful for issues which come from subconscious influences.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 13 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Tong Ren Therapy for Cancer and other Ailments - General Questions and Comparisons
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
How Is GB 13 Categorized?
GB 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & Yang Wei Meridians