Names Of Yang Bai
GB 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang White
- Pinyin Name: Yang Bai
- Chinese Character: 陽白
Where Is GB 14 ?
What Is GB 14 Used For?
GB 14 Clinical Usages
- Frontal/temporal (ST/TH area) headaches.
- Eye issues (direct needle towards eye) - redness, swelling, itching, twitching, etc
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 14 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- My Liver is What?
How Is GB 14 Categorized?
GB 14 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, ST, TH, LI & Yang Wei Meridians