Names Of Yang Bai
GB 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang White
- Pinyin Name: Yang Bai
- Chinese Character: 陽白
Where Is GB 14 ?
What Is GB 14 Used For?
GB 14 Clinical Usages
- Frontal/temporal (ST/TH area) headaches.
- Eye issues (direct needle towards eye) - redness, swelling, itching, twitching, etc
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 14 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- My Liver is What?
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
How Is GB 14 Categorized?
GB 14 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, ST, TH, LI & Yang Wei Meridians