Names Of Mu Chuang
GB 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Eye Windows
- Pinyin Name: Mu Chuang
- Chinese Character: 目窗
Where Is GB 16 ?
What Is GB 16 Used For?
GB 16 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 16 Is Discussed
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)