Names Of Jing Men
GB 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Capital Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jing Men
- Chinese Character: 京門
Where Is GB 25 ?
What Is GB 25 Used For?
GB 25 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry