Names Of Jing Men
GB 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Capital Gate
- Pinyin Name: Jing Men
- Chinese Character: 京門
Where Is GB 25 ?
What Is GB 25 Used For?
GB 25 Clinical Usages
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis