Names Of Ju Liao
GB 29 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Squatting Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Ju Liao
- Chinese Character: 居髎
Where Is GB 29 ?
What Is GB 29 Used For?
GB 29 Clinical Usages
- Hip pain, especially with pain radiating from the hips, sciatica.
- Shoulder pain, using the opposite joints needling method
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
How Is GB 29 Categorized?
GB 29 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & Yang Qiao Meridians