Names Of Huan Tiao
GB 30 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Jumping Round
- Pinyin Name: Huan Tiao
- Chinese Character: 環跳
Where Is GB 30 ?
GB 30 Location
- At the junction of the lateral 1/3 and medial 2/3 distance between the prominence of the greater trochanter and the hiatus of the sacrum (GV 2), (located with the patient in a lateral recumbent position with thigh flexed).
- For point location tips, read our meridian notes; unsure about "cun" measurements, read what is a cun?.
What Is GB 30 Used For?
GB 30 Clinical Usages
- Sciatica, pain, numbness, atrophy of lower back, hip, buttocks a/or lower limbs.
- Bi (painful obstruction) or Wei (flaccidity, weakness) of the leg.
- Urticaria, red, itchy skin issues from wind
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 30 Is Discussed
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees