Names Of Xuan Zhong (alt. Jue Gu)
GB 39 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Bell (alt. Severed Bone)
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Zhong (alt. Jue Gu)
- Chinese Character: 懸鐘
Where Is GB 39 ?
What Is GB 39 Used For?
GB 39 Clinical Usages
- Hui Meeting of the Marrow - excess or deficiency conditions effecting the bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, muscles a/or bones - pain, spasms, numbness, weakness.
- Chronic Bi or Wei syndromes especially with KD Deficiency - thought to strenghthen immunity.
- Neck issues, stiffness, arthritis, strain, sprain, whiplash, headache.
- Descends rising LV/GB heat - dizziness, tinnitus.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 39 Is Discussed
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.