Names Of Han Yan
GB 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Forehead Fullness
- Pinyin Name: Han Yan
- Chinese Character: 頷厭
Where Is GB 4 ?
What Is GB 4 Used For?
GB 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
How Is GB 4 Categorized?
GB 4 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point o the GB, TH & ST Meridians