Names Of Han Yan
GB 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Forehead Fullness
- Pinyin Name: Han Yan
- Chinese Character: 頷厭
Where Is GB 4 ?
What Is GB 4 Used For?
GB 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
How Is GB 4 Categorized?
GB 4 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point o the GB, TH & ST Meridians