Names Of Han Yan
GB 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Forehead Fullness
- Pinyin Name: Han Yan
- Chinese Character: 頷厭
Where Is GB 4 ?
What Is GB 4 Used For?
GB 4 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
How Is GB 4 Categorized?
GB 4 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point o the GB, TH & ST Meridians