Names Of Qiu Xu
GB 40 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hill Ruins
- Pinyin Name: Qiu Xu
- Chinese Character: 丘墟
Where Is GB 40 ?
What Is GB 40 Used For?
GB 40 Clinical Usages
- Local point for issues of the lower limbs a/or ankles - weakness, paralysis, atrophy.
- Wrist issues using the cross joints needling method.
- Chronic mallaria where chills are predominant
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)