Names Of Qiu Xu
GB 40 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Hill Ruins
- Pinyin Name: Qiu Xu
- Chinese Character: 丘墟
Where Is GB 40 ?
What Is GB 40 Used For?
GB 40 Clinical Usages
- Local point for issues of the lower limbs a/or ankles - weakness, paralysis, atrophy.
- Wrist issues using the cross joints needling method.
- Chronic mallaria where chills are predominant
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss