Names Of Xia Xi
GB 43 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Pinched Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Xia Xi
- Chinese Character: 俠谿
Where Is GB 43 ?
What Is GB 43 Used For?
GB 43 Clinical Usages
- Ying Spring Point - clears heat from the entire channel.
- Effects opposite end of the channel - headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, eye a/or ear pain.
- GB Damp Heat stagnations in the channel - swelling in axillary region, lateral costal pain, breast abscesses, knee pain
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 43 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke