Names Of Xia Xi
GB 43 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Pinched Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Xia Xi
- Chinese Character: 俠谿
Where Is GB 43 ?
What Is GB 43 Used For?
GB 43 Clinical Usages
- Ying Spring Point - clears heat from the entire channel.
- Effects opposite end of the channel - headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, eye a/or ear pain.
- GB Damp Heat stagnations in the channel - swelling in axillary region, lateral costal pain, breast abscesses, knee pain
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 43 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees