Names Of Xuan Lu
GB 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Skull
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Lu
- Chinese Character: 懸顱
Where Is GB 5 ?
What Is GB 5 Used For?
GB 5 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
How Is GB 5 Categorized?
GB 5 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, TH, ST & LI Meridians