Names Of Xuan Lu
GB 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Skull
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Lu
- Chinese Character: 懸顱
Where Is GB 5 ?
What Is GB 5 Used For?
GB 5 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
How Is GB 5 Categorized?
GB 5 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, TH, ST & LI Meridians