Names Of Xuan Li
GB 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Tuft
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Li
- Chinese Character: 懸厘
Where Is GB 6 ?
What Is GB 6 Used For?
GB 6 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- My Liver is What?
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
How Is GB 6 Categorized?
GB 6 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, TH, ST & LI Meridians