Names Of Xuan Li
GB 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Tuft
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Li
- Chinese Character: 懸厘
Where Is GB 6 ?
What Is GB 6 Used For?
GB 6 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
How Is GB 6 Categorized?
GB 6 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, TH, ST & LI Meridians