Names Of Xuan Li
GB 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Tuft
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Li
- Chinese Character: 懸厘
Where Is GB 6 ?
What Is GB 6 Used For?
GB 6 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
How Is GB 6 Categorized?
GB 6 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB, TH, ST & LI Meridians