Names Of Qu Bin
GB 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Temporal Hairline Curve
- Pinyin Name: Qu Bin
- Chinese Character: 曲鬢
Where Is GB 7 ?
What Is GB 7 Used For?
GB 7 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
How Is GB 7 Categorized?
GB 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & UB Meridians