Names Of Qu Bin
GB 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Temporal Hairline Curve
- Pinyin Name: Qu Bin
- Chinese Character: 曲鬢
Where Is GB 7 ?
What Is GB 7 Used For?
GB 7 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- My Liver is What?
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
How Is GB 7 Categorized?
GB 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & UB Meridians