Names Of Qu Bin
GB 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Temporal Hairline Curve
- Pinyin Name: Qu Bin
- Chinese Character: 曲鬢
Where Is GB 7 ?
What Is GB 7 Used For?
GB 7 Clinical Usages
- Local Point, usually for headache
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
How Is GB 7 Categorized?
GB 7 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & UB Meridians