Names Of Ling Tai
GV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Tower
- Pinyin Name: Ling Tai
- Chinese Character: 霊台
Where Is GV 10 ?
What Is GV 10 Used For?
GV 10 Clinical Usages
- Clears Blood heat and infectious toxicity, for carbuncles, furuncles, boils, abscesses anywhere on the body but especially on the upper back, neck and face. Good point for acne.
- Neck a/or back pain.
- Cough, asthma.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc