Names Of Ling Tai
GV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Tower
- Pinyin Name: Ling Tai
- Chinese Character: 霊台
Where Is GV 10 ?
What Is GV 10 Used For?
GV 10 Clinical Usages
- Clears Blood heat and infectious toxicity, for carbuncles, furuncles, boils, abscesses anywhere on the body but especially on the upper back, neck and face. Good point for acne.
- Neck a/or back pain.
- Cough, asthma.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)