Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc