Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc