Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- My Kidneys Are What?
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc