Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc