Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc