Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc