Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels