Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc