Names Of Tao Dao
GV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Kiln Path
- Pinyin Name: Tao Dao
- Chinese Character: 陶道
Where Is GV 13 ?
What Is GV 13 Used For?
GV 13 Clinical Usages
- Special for steaming bone disorder or inflammatory diseases affecting the bones, chills and fever.
- Important point for malaria.
- Stiffness of the neck a/or spine, heavy head, headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
How Is GV 13 Categorized?
GV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting Point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Vessels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc