Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- My Liver is What?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc