Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure