Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc