Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc