Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)