Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc