Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc