Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc