Names Of Hou Ding
GV 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Behind the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Hou Ding
- Chinese Character: 後頂
Where Is GV 19 ?
What Is GV 19 Used For?
GV 19 Clinical Usages
- Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
- Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, muscles, and sensory organs), useful for any sensory issue, stimulation also useful for improving qi sensations within treatments, qi gong, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use