Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- My Liver is What?
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc