Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc