Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc