Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc