Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...