Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc