Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc