Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity