Names Of Qian Ding
GV 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Before the Vertex
- Pinyin Name: Qian Ding
- Chinese Character: 前頂
Where Is GV 21 ?
What Is GV 21 Used For?
GV 21 Clinical Usages
- Epilepsy - acute and chronic (for children avoid needling before the fontanel has closed).
- Headaches, migraines, blurry vision, pain a/or swelling along the vertex a/or face.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the motor cortex, useful for all movement issues, stroke recovery.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc