Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc