Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines