Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss