Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc