Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc