Names Of Su Liao
GV 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: White Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Su Liao
- Chinese Character: 素髎
Where Is GV 25 ?
What Is GV 25 Used For?
GV 25 Clinical Usages
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc