Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc