Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc