Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc