Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc