Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients