Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc