Names Of Dui Duan
GV 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of the Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Dui Duan
- Chinese Character: 兌端
Where Is GV 27 ?
What Is GV 27 Used For?
GV 27 Clinical Usages
- Problems of the mouth and sinuses - tongue ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), pain a/or swelling of the gums, nosebleed, nasal congestion.
- Psychological/Shen issues - manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc