Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc