Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels