Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc