Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc