Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc