Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc