Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)