Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc