Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc