Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc