Names Of Yin Jiao
GV 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gum Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Yin Jiao
- Chinese Character: 齦交
Where Is GV 28 ?
What Is GV 28 Used For?
GV 28 Clinical Usages
- Pain a/or swelling of the gums, stiffness in the lips.
- Nasal issues - polyps, congestion, pain.
- Neck pain a/or stiffness with difficulty turning head.
- Stronger psychological issues, particularly with symptoms of mania.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc