Names Of Ming Men
GV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Life Gate
- Pinyin Name: Ming Men
- Chinese Character: 命門
Where Is GV 4 ?
What Is GV 4 Used For?
GV 4 Clinical Usages
- Clears heat from the whole body, for heat disorders of the five zang, malarial disorders, steaming bone disease (can be associated with Tubercolosis among other conditions, a feeling of heat very deep in the body - Kidney Yin Deficiency from a TCM perspective).
- Main point for tonifying Kidney qi and yang, for low back pain, weak knees, copious nocturnal urination, impotence, seminal emissions, deficient cold menstrual disorders, dysmenorrhea, cold-type vaginal discharge, daybreak diarrhea (5 a.m.) - possibly diarrhea with blood in the stools. Works well with ginger moxa.
- Adrenal exhaustion from stress or overwork, fatigue, lack of sexual vitality or sexual exhaustion.
- Epilepsy, tinnitus, dizziness, fear, panic attacks a/or fright.
- Hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 4 Is Discussed
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone