Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc