Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc