Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc