Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc