Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)