Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc