Names Of Xuan Shu
GV 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Suspended Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Xuan Shu
- Chinese Character: 懸樞
Where Is GV 5 ?
What Is GV 5 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation