Names Of Zhong Shu
GV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Shu
- Chinese Character: 中樞
Where Is GV 7 ?
What Is GV 7 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc