Names Of Zhong Shu
GV 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Shu
- Chinese Character: 中樞
Where Is GV 7 ?
What Is GV 7 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc