Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc