Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc