Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- My Liver is What?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc