Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective