Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy