Names Of Zhi Yang
GV 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Extremity of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Zhi Yang
- Chinese Character: 至陽
Where Is GV 9 ?
What Is GV 9 Used For?
GV 9 Clinical Usages
- Important point for mid-thoracic pain, chest and flank pain radiating from the back.
- Asthma, cough, difficulty speaking due to shortness of breath, opens the chest and relaxes the diaphragm, combine with UB 17 and Huatuo of T7.
- Important point for LV/GB disharmony, especially involving damp heat, for hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- My Liver is What?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc