Names Of Ji Quan
HT 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Highest Spring
- Pinyin Name: Ji Quan
- Chinese Character: 極泉
Where Is HT 1 ?
What Is HT 1 Used For?
HT 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 1 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 1 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near HT 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc