Names Of Ji Quan
HT 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Highest Spring
- Pinyin Name: Ji Quan
- Chinese Character: 極泉
Where Is HT 1 ?
What Is HT 1 Used For?
HT 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 1 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 1 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near HT 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc