Names Of Ji Quan
HT 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Highest Spring
- Pinyin Name: Ji Quan
- Chinese Character: 極泉
Where Is HT 1 ?
What Is HT 1 Used For?
HT 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 1 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 1 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: