Names Of Ji Quan
HT 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Highest Spring
- Pinyin Name: Ji Quan
- Chinese Character: 極泉
Where Is HT 1 ?
What Is HT 1 Used For?
HT 1 Clinical Usages
- Regulate Qi flow from the torso to the arm and vice versa - cold, numbness, pain in shoulder a/or arm.
- Pain in the cardiac region - heart pain, chest pain, shortness of breath, anxiety, palpitations.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Pain a/or distention of the upper thoracic area.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 1 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 1 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near HT 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc