Names Of Qing Ling
HT 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cyan Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Qing Ling
- Chinese Character: 青靈
Where Is HT 2 ?
What Is HT 2 Used For?
HT 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point - in many classics needling this point is contraindicated. Moxabustion, however, is applicable.
- Pain in the shoulder or arm.
- Pain in the lateral chest and/or hypochondriac regions.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
What Conditions May Use HT 2 ?
What Points Are Near HT 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc