Names Of Qing Ling
HT 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cyan Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Qing Ling
- Chinese Character: 青靈
Where Is HT 2 ?
What Is HT 2 Used For?
HT 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point - in many classics needling this point is contraindicated. Moxabustion, however, is applicable.
- Pain in the shoulder or arm.
- Pain in the lateral chest and/or hypochondriac regions.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome