Names Of Qing Ling
HT 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cyan Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Qing Ling
- Chinese Character: 青靈
Where Is HT 2 ?
What Is HT 2 Used For?
HT 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point - in many classics needling this point is contraindicated. Moxabustion, however, is applicable.
- Pain in the shoulder or arm.
- Pain in the lateral chest and/or hypochondriac regions.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules