Names Of Qing Ling
HT 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cyan Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Qing Ling
- Chinese Character: 青靈
Where Is HT 2 ?
What Is HT 2 Used For?
HT 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point - in many classics needling this point is contraindicated. Moxabustion, however, is applicable.
- Pain in the shoulder or arm.
- Pain in the lateral chest and/or hypochondriac regions.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea