Names Of Qing Ling
HT 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Cyan Spirit
- Pinyin Name: Qing Ling
- Chinese Character: 青靈
Where Is HT 2 ?
What Is HT 2 Used For?
HT 2 Clinical Usages
- Local point - in many classics needling this point is contraindicated. Moxabustion, however, is applicable.
- Pain in the shoulder or arm.
- Pain in the lateral chest and/or hypochondriac regions.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
What Conditions May Use HT 2 ?
What Points Are Near HT 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc