Names Of Shao Hai
HT 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lesser Sea
- Pinyin Name: Shao Hai
- Chinese Character: 少海
Where Is HT 3 ?
What Is HT 3 Used For?
HT 3 Clinical Usages
- Pain, numbness, tremors, etc. of the lower arms a/or hands - Parkinson's, stroke.
- Good local point to move the Qi and Blood.
- Spirit disorders from phlegm a/or heat etiologies - epilepsy, depression, anxiety, nervousness, poor memory, fuzzy thinking.
- Water Point - redness of the eyes, mouth ulcerations.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
How Is HT 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 3 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 3 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Stroke (CVA)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Eye Problems
- Canker Sores (Cold Sores)
What Points Are Near HT 3 ?
PC 3 Marsh at the Bend
- Chronic angina - palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, sensation of "pounding" heart particularly in the upper abdominal area.
- Tremors of the hand a/or arm, Parkinson's disease - localized pain in the elbow and arm.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, "sudden turmoil disease" - vomiting and diarrhea.
- Clears Ying Stage Heat - summer-heat stroke, other heat disease.
LU 5 Cubit Marsh
- He Sea Point - useful for counterflow Qi/diarrhea, hot skin conditions, phlegm-heat excess.
- Acute/Chronic or Exterior/Interior Conditions.
- Upper body edema, enuresis.
- Local point for the elbow - tendonitis, tennis elbow.
- Classically noted for the 5 types of Lumbar Pain - possibly the upper body equivalent of UB 40.
- Main treatment point of Kidney Sho pattern (with KD 7 and LU 8) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
LI 11 Pool at the Bend
- Reduction of high fevers, patients with the 4 bigs, combine with LI 1, LI 2 or LI 4.
- Damp Heat skin diseases, red, itchy, oozing & inflamed (hives, herpes zoster, acne), may be used with UB 40 for any skin disease.
- ST Excess Issues, burning diarrhea.
- Elbow and upper limb disorders, pain and inflammation, atrophy, tremors - expels wind dampness from the channel.
- Hot flashes a/or menstrual issues with heat in the Blood.
- Expels summer heat with UB 40 & SP 10, for heat stroke add SI 3.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Useful for any blood circulation issue (raynaud's, anemia, etc.), skin problems (hives, itchiness), tennis elbow.
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc