Names Of Shen Men
HT 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Gate
- Pinyin Name: Shen Men
- Chinese Character: 神門
Where Is HT 7 ?
What Is HT 7 Used For?
HT 7 Clinical Usages
- Tonify deficiencies of the HT Qi, Blood, Yin and Yang.
- Emotional issues, especially those with related sleep or thinking manifestations - insomnia, muddled thinking.
- Heart and Phlegm fire leading to insomnia, anxiety, mania.
- Physical responses to emotional stimuli - anxiety w/palpitations, nausea w/panic a/or fear.
- Heart palpitations from any etiology as well as irregular heart beat, pounding heart, angina.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional/Psychological issues, w/PC 7 for sweat problems (too much or too little).
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
How Is HT 7 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 7 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 7 ?
What Points Are Near HT 7 ?
PC 7 Great Mound
- Cooling heat that is effecting the Heart of a deficient or excess nature.
- Clears Ying and Blood heat, fever deep in the body that is drying up fluids.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, combine with PC 5, PC 6 & SP 9.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional issues, w/HT 7 for sweat issues (too much or too little), hot flashes.
- Main treatment point of Spleen Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc