Names Of Shao Fu
HT 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lesser Mansion
- Pinyin Name: Shao Fu
- Chinese Character: 少府
Where Is HT 8 ?
What Is HT 8 Used For?
HT 8 Clinical Usages
- HT Fire effecting the SI effecting the UB, heat descending to the lower jiao - incontinence, difficult urination, fungal infections, genital itching.
- Channel issues, sore throat, tongue stiffness, pain along the ulnar aspect of the arms.
- Heart Qi Deficiency - palpitations, fear, hot palms.
- Emotional disorders - although PC 8 may be a better choice.
- HT Fire effecting the mouth - ulcers, canker sores, etc. - although PC 7 or PC 8 may be a better choice.
- Local point for arm pain, elbow pain, and/or pain in the pinky finger.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
How Is HT 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 8 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Uterine Bleeding
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Arm Pain
- Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
- Canker Sores (Cold Sores)
What Points Are Near HT 8 ?
PC 8 Palace of Toil
- Excess heat conditions, more cooling than PC 7 which can be used for heat from an excess or deficient issue.
- Heat in the mouth, mouth or tongue ulcers, cold sores from Heart or Stomach Fire.
- Cools Ying and Blood stage heat, fevers with damage to the yin.
- Cools the Blood, blood in the stool or urine, nosebleeds.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for qi gong healing, can increase internal energy by placing PC 8 on GV 20.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc