|PC 8 |
Palace of Toil
- Excess heat conditions, more cooling than PC 7 which can be used for heat from an excess or deficient issue.
- Heat in the mouth, mouth or tongue ulcers, cold sores from Heart or Stomach Fire.
- Cools Ying and Blood stage heat, fevers with damage to the yin.
- Cools the Blood, blood in the stool or urine, nosebleeds.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for qi gong healing, can increase internal energy by placing PC 8 on GV 20.
|(EX) Yaotongxue |
Low Back Pain Point
- Acute issues of the low back - pain, sprain, strain (needle the same side)
- Ear Problems of any etiology such as excess tinnitus, especially those arising from a LV issue such as LV Qi Stagnation or LV Yin Deficiency.
- Distal point for temporal headaches, shoulder a/or upper back pain, pain a/or inflammation in the throat.
- Eye diseases with GB 37.