Names Of Shao Chong
HT 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lesser Surge
- Pinyin Name: Shao Chong
- Chinese Character: 少沖
Where Is HT 9 ?
What Is HT 9 Used For?
HT 9 Clinical Usages
- Jing Well Point - clear heat a/or obstruction from the opposite end of the channel, eye pain a/or redness, mouth ulcerations, sores.
- Can be bled or needled for emotional disturbances - strong restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, manic depression, epilepsy, etc.
- Restore consciousness - heart attack, stroke.
- Emergency heart attack point - strong stimulation.
- Fullness below the heart - stagnation, pain a/or distention in the HT area.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
How Is HT 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 9 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 9 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
- Canker Sores (Cold Sores)
- Eye Problems
- Panic Attack
- Manic Depression
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Heart Disease
- Stroke (CVA)
What Points Are Near HT 9 ?
SI 1 Lesser Marsh
- Breast disorders of any etiology, insufficient lactation, mastitis, breast abscess, cysts.
- Jing Well Point, clear heat from the opposite end of the channel, for eye redness, earache, tinnitus, sore throat, stiff tongue.
- Headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness.
- Local point for problems of the little finger and the course of the channel - pain and/or weakness of the arm and/or shoulder.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc