Names Of Huangshu
KD 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Huang Shu
- Pinyin Name: Huangshu
- Chinese Character: 肓俞
Where Is KD 16 ?
What Is KD 16 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
How Is KD 16 Categorized?
KD 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 16 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 16 ?
What Points Are Near KD 16 ?
CV 8 Spirit Gate
- Main point for extreme collapse of Yang especially leading to cold in the intestines - warms the stomach and helps digestive disorders.
- Diarrhea, particularly from internal deficiency, but generally if other methods do not work.
- Tonify body weakened from chronic illness/exhaustion.
- Revival point from shock (esp. involving cold - hypothermia, frostbite), stroke, epilepsy.
ST 25 Celestial Pivot
- All intestinal issues - constipation, diarrhea, dysentary, distention, pain, masses/accumulations of any type.
- Irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, fibroids/cysts, fertility issues and leukorrhea.
- Connects the Upper and Lower Warmers (pre & post natal Qi).
GB 26 Girdling Vessel
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc