|CV 8 |
Main point for extreme collapse of Yang especially leading to cold in the intestines - warms the stomach and helps digestive disorders.
Diarrhea, particularly from internal deficiency, but generally if other methods do not work.
Tonify body weakened from chronic illness/exhaustion.
Revival point from shock (esp. involving cold - hypothermia, frostbite), stroke, epilepsy.
|ST 25 |
- All intestinal issues - constipation, diarrhea, dysentary, distention, pain, masses/accumulations of any type.
- Irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, fibroids/cysts, fertility issues and leukorrhea.
- Connects the Upper and Lower Warmers (pre & post natal Qi).
|SP 15 |
- Regulate the Qi of the Intestines - constipation, diarrhea (ST 25 better for diarrhea), abdominal pain and distention.
|GB 26 |
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist