Names Of Shangqu
KD 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shang Bend
- Pinyin Name: Shangqu
- Chinese Character: 商曲
Where Is KD 17 ?
What Is KD 17 Used For?
KD 17 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and colon pain and functional issues.
- Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 17 Is Discussed
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
How Is KD 17 Categorized?
KD 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 17 ?
What Points Are Near KD 17 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage