Names Of Shangqu
KD 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shang Bend
- Pinyin Name: Shangqu
- Chinese Character: 商曲
Where Is KD 17 ?
What Is KD 17 Used For?
KD 17 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and colon pain and functional issues.
- Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 17 Is Discussed
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
How Is KD 17 Categorized?
KD 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 17 ?
What Points Are Near KD 17 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage