Names Of Shangqu
KD 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shang Bend
- Pinyin Name: Shangqu
- Chinese Character: 商曲
Where Is KD 17 ?
What Is KD 17 Used For?
KD 17 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and colon pain and functional issues.
- Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 17 Is Discussed
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
How Is KD 17 Categorized?
KD 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 17 ?
What Points Are Near KD 17 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage