Names Of Shangqu
KD 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shang Bend
- Pinyin Name: Shangqu
- Chinese Character: 商曲
Where Is KD 17 ?
What Is KD 17 Used For?
KD 17 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and colon pain and functional issues.
- Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 17 Is Discussed
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
How Is KD 17 Categorized?
KD 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 17 ?
What Points Are Near KD 17 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc