Names Of Shiguan
KD 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Pass
- Pinyin Name: Shiguan
- Chinese Character: 石關
Where Is KD 18 ?
What Is KD 18 Used For?
KD 18 Clinical Usages
- Local Point for abdominal and intestinal issues.
- Pain, hiccups, vomiting, harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues involving stagnation in the lower warmer.
- Abdominal pain following childbirth.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
How Is KD 18 Categorized?
KD 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 18 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 18 ?
What Points Are Near KD 18 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc