Names Of Shiguan
KD 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Pass
- Pinyin Name: Shiguan
- Chinese Character: 石關
Where Is KD 18 ?
What Is KD 18 Used For?
KD 18 Clinical Usages
- Local Point for abdominal and intestinal issues.
- Pain, hiccups, vomiting, harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues involving stagnation in the lower warmer.
- Abdominal pain following childbirth.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
How Is KD 18 Categorized?
KD 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 18 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 18 ?
What Points Are Near KD 18 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc