Names Of Shiguan
KD 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Pass
- Pinyin Name: Shiguan
- Chinese Character: 石關
Where Is KD 18 ?
What Is KD 18 Used For?
KD 18 Clinical Usages
- Local Point for abdominal and intestinal issues.
- Pain, hiccups, vomiting, harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues involving stagnation in the lower warmer.
- Abdominal pain following childbirth.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
How Is KD 18 Categorized?
KD 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 18 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 18 ?
What Points Are Near KD 18 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc