Names Of Shiguan
KD 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Pass
- Pinyin Name: Shiguan
- Chinese Character: 石關
Where Is KD 18 ?
What Is KD 18 Used For?
KD 18 Clinical Usages
- Local Point for abdominal and intestinal issues.
- Pain, hiccups, vomiting, harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues involving stagnation in the lower warmer.
- Abdominal pain following childbirth.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
How Is KD 18 Categorized?
KD 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 18 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 18 ?
What Points Are Near KD 18 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc