Names Of Shiguan
KD 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Stone Pass
- Pinyin Name: Shiguan
- Chinese Character: 石關
Where Is KD 18 ?
What Is KD 18 Used For?
KD 18 Clinical Usages
- Local Point for abdominal and intestinal issues.
- Pain, hiccups, vomiting, harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues involving stagnation in the lower warmer.
- Abdominal pain following childbirth.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
How Is KD 18 Categorized?
KD 18 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 18 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 18 ?
What Points Are Near KD 18 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc