Names Of Yin Du
KD 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Metropolis
- Pinyin Name: Yin Du
- Chinese Character: 陰都
Where Is KD 19 ?
What Is KD 19 Used For?
KD 19 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and intestinal pain.
- Vomiting, reflux, nausea, bloating - harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues, primarily by moving blood stagnation in the lower warmer.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
How Is KD 19 Categorized?
KD 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 19 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 19 ?
What Points Are Near KD 19 ?
CV 12 Central Venter
- CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues, whereas CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues and CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues.
- ST patterns arising from an excess or a deficiency, tonify deficient SP patterns (moxa useful) - nearly all digestive issues - pain, bloating, reflux, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice.
- Hui Meeting Point - broad effect on the Fu (hollow) organs in the body.
- Stress related digestive disorders (nervous Stomach, heartburn, diarrhea) along with various symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, etc. particularly from worry and/or overthinking..
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for all digestive issues and esophagus issues, also useful for weight loss.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc