Names Of Yin Du
KD 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Metropolis
- Pinyin Name: Yin Du
- Chinese Character: 陰都
Where Is KD 19 ?
What Is KD 19 Used For?
KD 19 Clinical Usages
- Local point for abdominal and intestinal pain.
- Vomiting, reflux, nausea, bloating - harmonizes stomach.
- Fertility issues, primarily by moving blood stagnation in the lower warmer.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
How Is KD 19 Categorized?
KD 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 19 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 19 ?
What Points Are Near KD 19 ?
CV 12 Central Venter
- CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues, whereas CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues and CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues.
- ST patterns arising from an excess or a deficiency, tonify deficient SP patterns (moxa useful) - nearly all digestive issues - pain, bloating, reflux, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice.
- Hui Meeting Point - broad effect on the Fu (hollow) organs in the body.
- Stress related digestive disorders (nervous Stomach, heartburn, diarrhea) along with various symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, etc. particularly from worry and/or overthinking..
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for all digestive issues and esophagus issues, also useful for weight loss.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc