Names Of Rangu
KD 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Blazing Valley
- Pinyin Name: Rangu
- Chinese Character: 然谷
Where Is KD 2 ?
What Is KD 2 Used For?
KD 2 Clinical Usages
- Generally useful for clearing excesses & acute presentations.
- Ying Spring Point - clears heat, especially KD empty heat - chronic sore throats, irritability, night sweats, thirst.
- Lower abdomen/sex organ/genital issues - Irregular menstruation, uterine prolapse, seminal emissions, impotence, genital itching and/or pain, difficult urination.
- Wasting and Thirsting Disorder - thirst, dry mouth.
- Local point for foot problems - swelling and/or pain, restless feet.
- KD related emotional imbalances - fear of being apprehended, fright.
- Moxa to tonify KD Yang.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is KD 2 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 2 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Genital Pain, Swelling
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Irregular Menstruation
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
What Points Are Near KD 2 ?
SP 4 Yellow Emperor
- Excess pathologies of the ST and Intestines - severe abdominal a/or epigastric pain, dysentery, food poisoning.
- Gynecological and Abdominal issues due to stagnation of Qi and Blood - masses, fibroids, cysts, irregular menstruation.
- With PC 6 for chest and heart pain, shen disorders, sighing, anxiety, insomnia, nervousness.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc